November 30, 2010

Winter Wishlist


These are my 2010 Christmas Wishlist.
 
I always wanted to have:
 
1. Mac cosmetics for my make-up but I just can`t afford to get one. I always been into make-ups and I need them for work because being a teacher you need to be presentable and beautiful everyday so I always run out of cosmetics. This Christmas I`m planning to get a Mac cosmetics.
 
2. Cure Aqua gel is a fantastic soft exfoliator it`s really good for any skin type. It`s one of the famous products now in Japan.
 
3. Clarisonic is one of necessities for every girl. I really one to have one because its like everyday facial. There`s no need for me to go to facial salon just to have a beauty day but having this is like everyday is beauty day.
 
4.Apple Laptop. I need this for work its hard to work without your own laptop and this is easy to carry around.
 
5. Poopy Coach bag I  need new bag for work. I need something different, this gold coach bag is so perfect.
 
6. 500 color pencils. I always use colors pencils for my arts. This is perfect for my work and its good for decorations.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I need to do my list also!!