July 14, 2010

On My Special Day!

July 11th is My Special Day!


Sendai-Izumi Premium Outlets

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I love the view

Photobucket
It`s so Western

Photobucket


Lunch @ Tully`s coffee shop

Photobucket

Photobucket
Choco frapp + Chocolate bread

Photobucket
Love it!

Photobucket
My aunt Diana

Photobucket

Snack @ Humming Bird

Photobucket
We can`t wait to eat this garlic seafood pasta.

Photobucket
Seafood Pasta

Photobucket
Pizza Time!

Photobucket
I`m so surprised. It`s really special.

Photobucket
I really love this surprised dessert plate.

Photobucket

Dinner @ Chinese restaurant

Photobucket

Photobucket
seafood toppings.

Photobucket


Words to describe this day:

Best
Cute
Delicious
First time
Special
Surprising
Shopping
Wonderful!

I`m already 23!

1 comment:

Eri said...

Hi there,
You have a great blog! I like it!

Please have a look at my fashion blog too, and if you like it, please feel free to follow it ;-)

Ps: I'll be having an amazing giveaway soon, stay tuned!

Hope to see you soon.
x